Up to £0.00 per hour
3 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Shift Driver to work for one of our defence clients based at RAF Cosford.
The Key accountabilities of the job holder will be as follows:
To undertake a varied driving tasks and duties within the day to day running of the Transport Section including:
- Driving duties within the Military Transport Section Mon - Fri between the hours of 0600 and 1830, Ad-hoc overtime and weekend work can be required to support customer requirements. Some tasks may require overnight (Hotel accommodation supplied) stops away from RAF Cosford.
- The post requires that the driver is ideally licensed to operative cars, vans, mini-buses, Heavy Goods Vehicles and coaches.
- The driver would be responsible for ensuring that daily inspection was carried out before use and that any faults were reported and the cleanliness of the vehicles is maintained
- All vehicles are operated under an O Licence and the driver must have Tachograph and drivers hours' knowledge.
- Drivers are expected to work flexibly and willingly, potentially in all areas of the Contract not just driving, undertaking tasks commensurate with their training, knowledge, competency and capabilities in order to deliver the Company's contracted output to the MoD.
- Experienced PCV and HGC Driver holding category C and D license as the ideal minimum.
- Driver CPC Holder
- Knowledge and understanding of MOD practices
- Knowledge of Drivers Hours Regulations
- Tachograph knowledge
- Minimum colour perception of CP2
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Can work on own initiative.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake MOD security clearance.