Irlam, Greater Manchester
29 days ago
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Administrator to join our team based at our Irlam branch. Supporting our busy team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administration support service for the branch. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Switchboard - transferring all calls and handling incoming queries via telephone or email
- Greeting visitors
- Booking meeting rooms and co-ordinating car parking spaces and lunches
- Distributing incoming post/outgoing post and processing any couriers
- Ensuring that the branch administration is kept up to date and accurate, with required information easily accessible
- Scanning and electronic filing of relevant documents
- Processing contracts
- Setting up new starters following company procedure
- Security - processing BPSS checks for all staff/contractors in line with government standards
- Ordering stationery and maintaining stock
- Booking any travel requirements
- Procurement for all sites
- Using the company credit card and co-ordinating expenses with accounts
- Being the first point of call for any queries
The suitable candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is essential.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary,great benefits, and an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson Projects is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.