Up to £0.00 per annum + £8.87
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available at one of our sites in Helsby for an experienced warehouse administrator. This role has become available to further develop and boost our administrative skills within the site.
Our Client helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
1. Warehouse Administration support
2. Dealing with warehouse customers to answer queries and complaints.
3. Preparing and controlling routes paperwork for warehouse.
4. Preparing Warehouse reports for day to day operations.
5. Provide reports (KPI's).
6. Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
7. Engaging and adopting HOS principles (Lean and Six Sigma)
8. Picking and Packing customer orders to specification.
9. Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role.
Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative.
Experience and Competence with SAP.
An advanced Qualification in Microsoft Excel is desirable
Experience of the different warehouse processes would be advantageous but is not essential.
Experience of Working in an Administrative role is desirable.
Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools.
To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and Company objectives
Pay rate - £8.21 p/h
Start date - ASAP
Hours - 2pm - 10pm