8 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for an Administration Lead for a leading Aerospace Client based at Yeovilton.
To develop, lead and provide the administrative functions within the Wildcat Training Centre (WTC). The Administrator will ensure the overall standard of the administration team with direct reporting for the administrator.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
The Administrator will fully assist the Training Service Delivery Manager with the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- The development, implementation or management of all administration documentation.
- The maintenance of all 'steady state' administration processes and procedures to ensure that they remain current and in-date.
- Ensuring the provision of all reception activities including:
- Coordination of Conference Rooms
- Lead the analysis and preparation of programme finance data from SAP including, but not limited to:
- Provide an accurate reporting of headcount and booked diversion hours to ensure Company objectives are achieved.
- Interface with the Project Finance team and other Departments as required.
- Generate Purchasing Requisitions, ensuring all procurement activities are in line with agreed budgets.
- Perform Goods Receipting for the WTC, maintaining an activity log for audit purposes
- Manage all stationery and uniform requirements, including stock and budgetary control
Applicants are required to have good administration experience.
Please contact us for more information.