Building, Construction and Infrastructure, Hinkley Point Project, Morson, Power, Nuclear and Utilities, Professional Services, Hinkley Point, Nuclear New Build , Nuclear Power Station, Administration, Administrator
£25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits
2 months ago
Role: Project Support Assistant
Location: Hinkley 'C' site, near to Bridgwater, Somerset
Salary: £25000 - £30000 - good benefits
Start Date: Expected January 2019 onwards
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Administration Assistant with Project Support experience (i.e. Experience of project documentation) to work for our prestigious client who is responsible for the design and construction of the next fleet of nuclear power stations in the UK.
The role will be located at the Hinkley 'C' power station site near Bridgwater, Somerset
The successful application will be responsible for providing general Administration / Project Support to a senior manager in our client's project team, including:
- Administration & project support to the Jacobs SDP Team (6 persons).
- Coordinating & supporting deliverables and resolve day to day administrative problems.
- Create & manage RAID logs
- Performing multi-faceted general office support.
- Handling of confidential documentation with appropriate care.
- Maintain and update technical progress trackers.
- Quality check documents to project/company standards.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management and storage of data including use of electronic document management system.
- Book meeting rooms, organise meetings.
- Attend meetings, note decisions, note & track actions.
- Prepare management information reports & disseminate information using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Maintain accurate & timely records (systems, databases, spreadsheets).
- Work effectively with & maintain a strong relationship with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for improvements to procedures, processes, systems and documents.
- Managing mailing or distribution lists as needed.
- Supporting Health and Safety tasks.
The client is therefore looking for a skilled and experienced Administration / Project support professional, ideally with experience of supporting senior personal. Previous experience within a regulated engineering / construction / government (e.g. MoD) environment would also be useful but is not essential to being considered.
For the right candidate, our client can offer a salary of up to £30000 along with a good benefits package, as well as the opportunity to become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career development and advancement prospects and international opportunities.
MORSON INTERNATIONAL, part of the Morson Group, are the leading TECHNICAL & ENGINEERING RECRUITMENT COMPANY in the UK specialising in Technical Support to the following industries: Nuclear, Power Generation, Aerospace, Rail, Marine, Petrochemical & Construction