Up to £0.00 per hour
18 days ago
A new opportunity is now available for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the delivery of projects and programmes in accordance with the Quality Management and Managerial processes of the organisation
The role will also encompass administrative assistance to managerial staff within the organisation as required.
Perform a wide range of administrative and project support activities for the department and/or managers to facilitate the efficient operation of the department.
Appropriate security and/or background checks will be required.
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Context and difficulties of the job
- The successful applicant will be expected to organise events and meetings, including where appropriate logistics for the department
- The successful applicant will support the Cyber Innovations team with administration of projects and documentation
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.
- To produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Maintaining office systems, project files, and management tracker documents
- Document filing
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Managing staff appointments
- Organising travel and logistics for team members
- General administration
- Dairy Management
- Typing of letters, memo, reports
Main aims (expected results)
Provide administrative support to the Cyber Innovations Team.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control