26 days ago
Morson have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to be working for one of our Aerospace clients based in Yeovil.
You will be responsible for day-to-day support to the Head of Aircraft Operations and the Operations Management team.
You will be required to interface with all levels of employees from various areas of the business. You must maintain a professional, positive and proactive attitude and will be responsible for effective management of your workload.
You must maintain confidentiality of information of which you will have visibility and treat sensitive information appropriately.
KEY JOB ACCOUTABILITIES
- Maintain the diary of Head of Operations and provide support and assistance where necessary
- Organise and arrange meetings, reviews, agendas, and record and issue minutes as appropriate
- Organise and administer all travel and subsistence for the Head of Yeovil Aircraft Centre and Aircraft Centre Management Team, submit and track expense reports in the Company's Concur travel expense system.
- Organise and administer all travel and subsistence for Contractual Working Parties (CWPs), including the control of expenses and the appropriate documentation.
- Maintain and coordinate swipe access to all Operations facilities
- Compile and circulate weekly Aircraft Centre communications
- Distribution of internal mail
- Organise and maintain filing systems for Head of Aircraft Operations and the Aircraft Operations Management Team
- Manage the Aircraft Operations Management Team records of annual leave, sickness and off-site appointments.
- Ensure that the office and telephones are manned at all times.
- Produce and maintain materials for presentations and briefings.
- Typing internal/external documentation including classified and company confidential materials.
- Maintaining adequate stationary supplies and raising purchase requisitions for Business Control and the Aircraft Operations Management team
- Responsible for maintaining and authorising access to restricted buildings and aircraft within the Aircraft Centre
- Train and support all personnel within Aircraft Operations in the use of the company travel system, concur expense system and purchase requisition process.
- Train and motivate other secretaries and support staff within Assembly Operations.
- Manage the conference room booking system for Aircraft Operations.
- Coordinate and maintain records of company work wear requirements and liaise with Site Facilities to resolve any issues.
- Control and update the information communicated in the entrances to all buildings within Aircraft Operations.
- You will undertake any other reasonable tasks that the Head of Aircraft Operations and Business Control Manager may require of you so long as you have the appropriate skills, knowledge and support to be able to undertake the task.