£100.00 - £150.00 per day
3 months ago
The provisioning & coordination of transmission products ordered from Vendors across the EMEA region. Proactively manage the Vendor to ensure that the ordered product is delivered to meet our customer's requirement, managing all enquiries in a prompt & efficient manner whilst ensuring internal customers are updated throughout the delivery lifecycle. Acting proactively to ensure Company & Team targets are not threatened. Manage escalations until resolution ensuring a timely service for our customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Proactively monitoring Vendor portals and in-house order management systems.
* Manage customer orders to meet or exceed internal metrics.
* Liaise between internal customers and the Vendor
* Proactively increase 3rd party & Company product knowledge.
* Working as part of a team in a structured environment as directed by your management to meet the ever changing business requirements.
* Attend / facilitate weekly progress meetings / calls with Vendors and internal customers.
* Order Placement of Access tails utilising vendor portals & order forms
Additional Specific Duties
* Approach to Work - Ability to adjust to changing environments and multiple systems
* Communication Skills - Establish effective mutual understanding and dialogue with colleagues, clients and suppliers
* Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills - Build internal/external customer relationships through fast response, global awareness, high performance, and dedicated teamwork.
* Focus on working as a team to ensure the company meets and exceeds the SLA's for service delivery.
* Quality of Work - Attentive to detail and driven to a right first time approach.
* Ability to prioritise with good time management skills.
* Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
* Experience in a telecoms delivery environment.
* Able to perform under pressure and prioritise workloads
* Computer literate with good MS office knowledge
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to work unsupervised.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm