Up to £10.77 per hour
8 months ago
Admin Assistant; based in Portsmouth; 4 month contract; £10.77 per hour
An Admin Assistant is required to undertake a range of administrative and clerical duties to support a Mobile Support Team. The role will interface with the Operations and IM&T function in relation to mobile devices and mobile providers.
This is a position for an experienced administrator with a good understanding of the systems, processes and procedures and their importance within the general operation of the department.
Duties will involve;
- Undertaking a range of clerical and administrative duties within a department to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Process documents and information received from a range of sources
- Identify and undertake initial investigation into discrepancies and shortages relating to product or services, this could involve statistical information, document control or physical stock control
- Collate and extract data and produce routine reports, schedules, summaries and letters for internal circulation or for customers and suppliers
- May deal with customers and suppliers and exchange information in order to clarify a situation, e.g. placing orders, arranging appointments, deliveries, etc.
- Verify calculations, checks or allocates costs, checks and obtains correct authorisation and obtain information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- File documents and keep filing systems up to date such that information can be readily retrieved
- Support the roll out of new systems and applications. This may include providing support and attending meetings
The successful candidate will have some experience in a clerical role working within a Business Support function. You will be able to use Microsoft Office software comprehensively and have an interest in smartphones & mobile technology/networks. You will have good problem solving skills and sound organisational skills with regards to ongoing mobile asset management. You will be pro-active with good communication skills. You will need to be able to confidently liaise with robust and sometimes awkward/aggrieved contacts.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.