3 months ago
ADA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Duration: 12 Months
ADA Software Engineer to work on Fast Jet Avionics Sub Systems, the role will cover problem investigations as well as the design, code and test of new\updated capabilities and functionality to the Display & Controls subsystem. This task will include developing/testing/maintaining the new and existing software.
AT THE COAL FACE/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of the Risk Class 2* Application Software using Ada.
- Development of the Design using HOOD.
- Requirements traceability using DOORS & Statemate.
- Unit Testing with the use of AdaTEST.
- E-ICD tool for review of ICD baselines.
- SW/SW integration testing with the use of MaTE.
- HW/SW integration testing with the use of MaTE TRCF.
- Use of AdaMulti and GPS
- Script development using Perl\DCL\SQL.
- Analysis of SPRs and implementation and testing of fixes as necessary
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ADA SOFTWARE ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)