ADA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
AT THE COAL FACE TASKS / RESPONSIBLITIES
- The role will involve software development and integration testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- The development uses UML (Rhapsody) and Ada95 (AdaCore).
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements, supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
- In particular the Design and Development of software for real-time systems.
- This role will undertake both host based software design and development within an existing architectural framework.
- This role will also undertake integration of Weapon Control Unit subsystems using complex simulators of other Missile subsystems.
- This integration will take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
- UML (Rhapsody) and Ada95 (AdaCore).
- SysML would be useful.
- Seasoned in High Dependability systems would be beneficial.