£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
13 days ago
JOB TITLE: Account Leader
REPORTING TO: Site Leader
LOCATION: SEL, Havant
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
You will be required to support all front-end customer-facing activities. You will have revenue and profitability targets based on assigned accounts and you will deliver to these targets while ensuring all customer orders are fulfilled promptly and in accordance with their requirements whether they be cost, technical, quality or delivery-related. You will be responsible for coordinating the efforts with other departments to resolve any difficulties encountered in account execution. You are responsible for developing strategies to promote the growth on assigned accounts.
1. Manage all commercial aspects of an assigned portfolio of customer accounts
2. Maintain the documentation filing structure within the Master Document Store ensuring any legacy product information is transferred into the new file structure.
3. Maximize sales revenue existing accounts.
4. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure financial health of each account by monitoring its profitability, inventory levels, credit exposure and payments and action plans to drive for necessary improvements
5. Guarantee high customer satisfaction by driving Operations team to consistently meet target for on-time delivery and quality, as well as additional customer-designated KPI's
6. Conduct quarterly business reviews against account-related agreements
7. Prepare quotations for new projects and lead the commercial/contractual negotiations to secure the projects
8. Develop the long-term account strategies
9. Provide input to senior management for capabilities and capacity development direction to meet the accounts needs
10. To ensure the Account Leader work space is kept clean, tidy and organised in accordance with 5s principles.
11. To ensure adherence to all Company and customer, Quality and safety standards.
The above responsibilities are indicative of the work required and should not be seen as an exhaustive list.
* Minimum 5 years working experience in Account Management or related
positions in EMS
* Good understanding on the delivery requirements for all relevant market
sector customers. Proactively manage the necessary material and production
plans to avoid customer line-down situations
* Good grasp on commercial details, with ability to conduct profitability,
ROI/ROIC and SWOT analysis
* Have the ability to develop a team and understand training requirements as
the company continues to grow
* Able to work within a cross functional and cross cultural team environment
* Good organisational skills
* Comfortable when communicating and presenting to customers be it new or
* Conversant with ISO9001 & AS9100
* Computer Literate, familiar with Microsoft Office applications
* High attention to detail
Skills to be developed in the job:
* Conversant with Company procedure and systems
* Conversant with SAP ERP System
* Knowledge and use of JIRA for various company registers
* Knowledge and use of Aegis Factory Logix
* Conversant with IPC610 & IPC620