US$20.00 - US$22.00 per hour
19 days ago
Responsible for the Accounts Receivable Cycle and other Finance Department duties as outlined below.
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
* Responsible for all collections of outstanding accounts receivable
* Maintain current customer records
* Responsible for posting and depositing checks
* Distribute customer statements of account monthly
* Distribute customer invoices
* Research and solve customer payment discrepancies
* Responsible for all client online invoicing
* Process credit card payments
* Assist with period end process (A/R Ageing Report/analyses)
* Other accounting duties as required
Technical Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required
* 3 - 5 years of experience in accounts receivables.
* Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
* Working knowledge of ERP systems.
* Must be detail oriented and be able to multi task.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
* Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business reports, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices.
Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent relevant experience and education.
* Proactive - Develops practical solutions, takes ownership, has a 'can do rather than 'won't do' approach.
* Teamwork - Connected to the business, communicates openly, shares information and knowledge, networks internally and externally, persuades rather than pushes, involves colleagues, respects colleagues.
* Responsive - Always reacts quickly and with a sense of urgency to requests, issues, emails or other events in a timely and flexible fashion.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and in teams.
* Effective communicator, ability to respond verbally in an understandable professional manner in person and over the telephone.
* Effective time management & prioritization of tasks, organization skills and attention to detail.