£29999.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Morson International, Accountancy and Finance Division.
We are looking for a talented Accounts Receivable (AR) International Team Leader to join our clients UK team based in Yeovil Somerset.
As Accounts Receivable International Team Leader you will manage the day to day activities of the Accounts Receivable International team ensuring timely/accurate and efficient submission of sales invoices to the international customers and also to support the subsequent payment and clearing of the sales invoices.
Your main activities will include, but not be limited to:
* Manage the day to day activities of the Accounts Receivable (AR) International team.
* Understand and follow the Company's procedures and processes for raising and posting sales invoices and ensuring that the team sustains all invoicing routines.
* Support the IGS (international) commercial team in the debt management of the sales invoices by holding regular meetings to ensure that all invoices are paid in a prompt and timely manner.
* Produce monthly unbilled reports and liaise with commercial team to ensure that unbilled debt is kept as low as possible.
* Produce monthly unallocated cash reports and liaise with commercial team to ensure that all unallocated cash is cleared as soon as possible.
* Manage the Exostar transactions for International customers.
* Manage Accenture in the provision of outside service in relation to AR for international customer accounts.
* Ensure that International customer accounts adhere to the company credit note and write-off policy.
* Maintain IGS cash forecast spreadsheet and update daily cash receipts.
* Support set up and reporting of bank guarantees in conjunction with commercial team.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
*The post holder is expected to have a degree of technical knowledge and skill in accounting/commercial administration with at least 5 years' experience in an accounting or commercial environment.
* Good PC Skills
* Inter-personal and team skills
* Must be numerate
* Have the ability to prioritise tasks
Employment benefits include a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme, the opportunity to join an award winning pension scheme, free car parking, employee discount scheme, an on-site Occupational Health Service, flexible working, flexi -leave scheme and a generous relocation package.
Please note that applications will only be accepted if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. My client is not a Tier 2 Visa sponsoring Company. This role may also require the successful candidate to hold full UK MoD Security Clearance.