£15.00 - £17.58 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking to recruit a Transaction Team Support Member to work in an Accounts Payable function for a large aerospace client based in Filton. The role reports to the Transactions Team Manager. In overview, the role is focused on supporting the Accounts Payable function including transactions and various accounting reconciliations and procedures.
- To clear invoices in Medius and liaise with the business to investigate discrepancies
- Manual processing of supplier invoices through SAP in an accurate and timely manner
- Process weekly employee expenses in line with company policy
- Load vendor payments through the Treasury system and ensure accurate maintenance of vendor data within the treasury system
- To complete regular vendor statement reconciliations
- To communicate internally and externally by telephone and email to facilitate the efficient clearance of invoices through the system to vendor payment
- To supply cover for Accounts Receivable function including daily update and maintenance of rejection spreadsheets
- Complete annual PSA review and ad-hoc P11d requests and liaise with the Head Office tax department
- Various ad-hoc duties as required by the Transactions Team Manager
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing business and have the ability to communicate across functions and at all levels. A high level of numeracy is required along with a grounding in accounting/bookkeeping either through experience or a relevant qualification. You will be a proficient user of MS Office packages, particularly Excel. Previous experience of using SAP would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation; credit control; expenses