Rate on application
28 days ago
The successful candidate will assist the Accounts Payable Manager in ensuring that accurate supplier payments are sent out to the agreed terms.
* Produce the weekly pay runs for review by the Accounts Payable Manager
* Provide cover for the Staff expenses function
* Produce the weekly Delivery Labels for review with Accounts Payable Manager
* Assist the team with any Supplier or Baan queries - escalating to Accounts Payable Manager as appropriate
* Responsible for ensuring reconciliation of all supplier statements is available for review with Accounts Payable Manager
* Assist with amendment of Supplier bank details
* Produce a weekly query log to review with the department manager
* Responsible for running month end reports for review with the Accounts Payable Manager * Suggest ways for continuous improvement within the department
* Any adhoc duties required by the department
* Confidence in communicating across different levels of the organisation and with non-Finance managers and staff, as well as all external contacts
* 3 contract systems - IFS, VMCS, Clarity, and Navision.
* Monthly and weekly payment runs in GBP and Euro, both manual and bacs.
* Producing and sending remittances.
* Payment allocation in Navision.
* Invoice processing
* Statement reconciliation.
* ESI file tracker and reporting
* Processing of ESI files in bespoke system with reporting to Head of Finance.
* Liaise with suppliers in rejections and file issues.
* Month end reports
* Supplier account cleansing on legacy issues.
* Excel Proficient.