Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £300.00 per day + LTD Day Rate
12 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment process on behalf of Manchester Airports group.
MAG's Transactional Finance function are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join them on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months
This is a brand new role for the function and a great opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic Transactional Finance Team. The main purpose of this role is to support the Accounts Payable Manager to ensure a first-class service is provided across the Group, ensuring that invoices are processed and paid within agreed terms of trading. Furthermore, this role is focused on ensuring that all team members are cross training and procedures are reviewed and updated accordingly.
- Preparing, reviewing and updating Accounts Payable processes and procedures for sign of by the Accounts Payable Manager, and training other members of the team on changes accordingly.
- Processing and ensuring accurate and timely payments of invoices and expenses.
- Ensuring credit cards and purchasing cards are maintained and controlled in line with the relevant company policies.
- Preparing and resolving supplier statements reconciliations to enable up to date information is available to Finance Teams.
- Providing accurate and timely information, analysis, reporting and support to the business when required.
- Acting as a key contact for the business with queries surrounding invoices, purchase orders and subsequent budget allocations.
- Undertaking project and system testing work as required.
As an ideal candidate for this role of Accounts Payable Specialist, you should be an experienced Accounts Payable professional with a proven track record of working within a fast paced, high volume transactional finance function. You should have a good working knowledge and experience of SAP procure to pay, and have a natural aptitude towards process improvement work. Furthermore, you should have a good understanding of VAT and CIS regulations.
You should be an enthusiastic individual with the ability to train and encourage others, and manage your own workload with minimum supervision. You should have strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships effectively.
Your application will come trough to Vicky Farrell, Onsite Recruitment Partner MAG.