£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My Client, a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives by delivering world-class infrastructure are currently looking to create a task force to focus on aged debt.
Reporting into The Head of Shared Services you will be joining a team appointed to clearing and processing the aged debt in place.
The role will consist of being trained in the office with the option of working from home following this.
- Knowledge of the P2P process
- Ability to deal with high profile work as opposed to the day to day processing
- Strong Excel skill set - Download tables, pivot tables & the ability to deal with the what if scenarios
- Raise payments and liaise with all relevant departments
- Preparation of reports and analysis required
- Strong query identification and resolution abilities
- CIS Experience would be advantageous
The opportunity will be in place for 2 months initially with the view that it may be extended dependant upon work load and delivery.