Salford, Greater Manchester
AP - LR - MCR_1555487861
8 days ago
Responsible to: Associate Finance Director
Job Base: The Mill, Manchester, M5 4TP
- To manage all aspects of Accounts Payable in a timely and co-ordinated way.
- To manage the daily tasks of the very busy Accounts Payable function.
- Receiving and processing bulk invoices, ensuring they are paid in a timely manner.
- Resolving queries from internal departments and outside organisations.
- Processing twice-weekly BACS payments.
- Processing on-line ad-hoc payments through the banking system.
- Processing and reviewing staff expenses.
- Ensuring all payments are coded to the relevant cost centre.
- Setting up and maintenance of supplier records on Peoplesoft.
- Maintenance of cash book and bank reconciliations.
- Scanning and archiving of documentation.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR.
This is initially a fixed term contract until September 2020
If you are interested in this role, please email your CVs