Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£13.30 - £15.66 per hour
21 days ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
Our Finance Service Centre are seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join the team for a period of 6 months, possibly longer. The houry rate for this role pays between £13.00 and £15.66 ph including holidays. Dependant on previous experience.
The main purpose of these roles are to perform the payment function within the Service Centre, logging and paying of all invoices submitted across the Group, whilst maintaining good internal and external relationships necessary to the role.
- Checking of invoices, reclaiming VAT where appropriate.
- Accurately inputting, scanning and processing invoices for payment to meet deadlines.
- Ensuring integrity of the purchasing processing, ensuring that invoices are authorised in accordance with company procedure.
- Processing company expenses, ensuring compliance with relevant policies.
- Understanding and sense checking payments processed.
- Responding accurately and efficiently to all invoice-related queries from budget holders, suppliers etc. ensuring that they are dealt with effectively and without delay.
- Preparing and processing paperwork for BACS payments, bank transfers, foreign currency payments and management information reports.
- Providing analysis to the business of expenses and invoice related costs.
- Preparing supplier statement reconciliations as necessary.
- As an ideal candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant, you should have a proven track record of working within a fast paced and complex Finance Shared Service environment.
- Have a good understanding of Accounts Payable, and have previously worked within a similar role.
- A proactive and team orientated individual, with good attention to detail.
- You should be able to work independently, whilst maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ideally you will have used SAP.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community