Up to £12.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity is now available for an Accounts Payable Analyst to become a key member of the Transaction Team. You will be required to process a high volume of Supplier invoices and ensure that all compliance and Internal control related topics are followed by using the correct procedure when processing invoices.
- Thorough knowledge of AP Ledger.
- Knowledge of Purchase to Pay process.
- Competent use of Excel, Word and Outlook to allow efficient communication internally and externally.
- Knowlege of SAP essential.
- Can do professional attitude / self starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Process supplier invoices via Invoice Cockpit (Scan manual invoices, OCR, EDI).
- Ensure effective and accurate processing of invoices in line with Internal Processes, controls and authorisations.
- Ensures strong overall awareness of status of assigned supplier accounts.
- Ensure up to date information can be provided in response to queries either internal or external to Accounts Payable.
- Obtain authorisations from Business, paying only valid invoices according to agreed contractual payment terms.
- Investigate and resolve Debit balances.
- Management of GRNI.
- Reconcile supplier statements to Purchase Ledger, identify and correct all issues.
- Resolve all invoice and payment queries.
- Organise work to meet strict payment deadlines.
- Assist with Year End process.
- Support External Auditor queries.
- Support with Process and System Improvements, UAT, Reporting.
- Full support for all internal controls - Ethics and Compliance, ERM, KPIs, Payment Channels.
- Ad hoc work as required.
- Ensure cover is provided for all holiday/sickness leave.
- Support Team, provide cover, adhoc tasks.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation; credit control