Up to £11.72 per hour
2 months ago
Accounts Payable Administrator; based in Bristol; 8 month contract; £11.72 per hour PAYE
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to work for a large defence client in the Bristol area.
This key role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that accurate supplier payments are sent out to agreed terms.
Duties will involve;
- To assist the Accounts Payable Manager as required
- Responsible for assisting with opening and processing of mail
- Ensure Group mailbox is maintained daily to facilitate timely invoice input
- Ensure accurate processing of all supplier invoices on the day of receipts
- Swift distribution and chasing of all queries relating to supplier invoices to ensure payment to terms
- Responsible for reconciliation of all assigned supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Prepare documents for scanning as required
- Assist with the preparation of the weekly payment runs
- Responsible for monitoring and chasing receipt of purchase orders to ensure invoices are matched as soon as receipted.
- Complete all filing on a daily basis and maintain a clear desk policy
- Any ad hoc duties required by the finance department
The successful candidate will have previous accounts payable experience and a good level of Excel. ERP system experience is essential. You will be a good communicator with excellent customer service skills and be enthusiastic and hard working. An AAT studier is preferred
Morson International are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation; ERP