£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is one of the world's leading project development and construction groups. They are currently recruiting for a temporary Accounts Payable Administrator for a 16 week contract in Chippenham.
This is a temporary contract working within a small friendly team and for an exciting and top performing company. The aim of the role is to facilitate payment of problem invoices and investigate goods receipt and invoice differences. This involves significant liaison with stakeholders throughout the business as well as working with our Shared Services colleagues.
* Resolve invoice payment issues for a specific supplier base
* Liaise with internal stakeholders and shared services teams to ensure prompt resolution.
* Support investigation and clearance of goods receipt and invoice differences.
* Support Accounts Payable Manager with other tasks as required.
* Accounts payable experience
* Experience of finance systems such as SAP
* Able to work on own initiative to resolve queries
* Good communication skills
* Familiar with MS Excel
* Experience of working with a Shared Services team
* Experience of using SAP workflow
Contract dates: 02/01/2019 - 20/04/2019
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.