£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
8 months ago
Until end Apr 2020
My Bristol based client are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to work with their team on a temporary basis based at the Aztec West Business park. As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for general housekeeping of accounts/ invoice processing.
Duration: 3 months
Pay: £10 - £12 p/h + holiday
- Daily supplier Invoice statement reconciliations
- Liaise with Branches and Suppliers to resolve queries
- Ensure correct authorisation obtained on invoices
- Assist with post opening/distribution duties
- Invoice processing and dealing with queries
- Any Other duties commensurate with the grade of the post
- Demonstrated experience working in a busy Purchase Ledger Department with attention to supplier statement reconciliations.
- Proficient in the use of Excel to intermediate level (Pivot tables and Vlookup).
- Must be able to deal with difficult situations, efficiently and effectively in a calm and professional manner.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a part of a team.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding of HMRC Construction Industry Scheme and its application will be an advantage.