Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
11 months ago
Reporting to the Accounts payable Supervisor, the role is to ensure accurate supplier payments sent out to agreed terms.
- To assist the Accounts Payable Manager as required,
- Responsible for assisting with opening and processing of Mail,
- Ensure Group Mailbox is maintained to daily facilitate timely Invoice input,
- Ensure accurate processing of all supplier invoices on the day of receipts,
- Swift distribution and chasing of all queries relating to supplier invoices ensure payment to terms,
- Responsible for reconciliation of all assigned supplier statements on a monthly basis,
- Prepare documents for scanning as required,
- Assist with the preparation of the weekly payment runs,
- Responsible for monitoring and chasing receipt of purchase orders to ensure invoices are matched as soon as receipted,
- Complete all filing on a daily basis and maintain a clear desk policy,
- Any adhoc duties required by the department.