£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Major Marketing player specialising in PR, marketing, social media, digital, strategy, content creation, creative designs and more are looking to expand their Lancashire based team and are looking for an experienced Accounts Executive to join the group.
This is an integral role and you will form part of the agency's successful team; contributing to a growing portfolio of clients spanning consumer, engineering, professional services, tech, construction and more.
- Assist with the Implementation of PR, social media and marketing plans that deliver great results for our clients
- Build client relationships, including attending and playing a role in client meetings, conference calls and comms
- Demonstrate added value by suggesting new ideas, best practice and keeping us and clients informed of competitor activity or industry news
- Conducting online research in line with marketing and PR campaigns within the agency
- Develop your knowledge to enable you to live 'in your clients' world' and be knowledgeable about their sector
- Undertake admin and support activities
- Liaise with and manage suppliers
- Writing press releases / case studies / social posts and adverts
- Drafting copy / newsletters / marketing comms, both online and offline
- Selling in media activity, where necessary
- Ongoing social media activity and account management
- Support in managing client events
- Ensure timely production of meeting notes / agendas / reports
- Proofreading of team work
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- At least one year' experience in a similar role, ideally agency based but would look at someone from an industry or internal background
- Eager to learn and willingness to get 'stuck-in'.
- Have a hands-on work ethic, and the mind-set that no job is too small
- Ability to multi task with a strong attention to detail
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience using digital delivery and monitoring platforms including Google Analytics, WordPress and Hootsuite (preferable but not essential)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A full driving licence and access to own car is essential, as this role will involve some travel to client meetings
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary and huge scope for career progression with a clear career path set out from the start
- Performance based Bonus structure
- Work from home on certain days, average of 3 days a week in the office and two working remotely from home
- Relaxed office environment
- Relaxed dress code, unless visiting client sites
- Free parking
So, just to summarise, this role would suit someone with 1-2 years exp in a marketing/PR role - ideally agency. Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and sound copywriting skills. Should be able to manage time effectively and prioritise a workload with ease.
Sound like you? Get in touch!!