Status: Full Time – 40 hours per week
Part time will be considered
Location: Based at Helsby, Cheshire with other sites at Bredbury, Stockport
Reporting to: Dave Bratt – Financial Controller
Company and Role Summary
Our Client is a manufacturing and engineering company with headquarters based in Helsby, Cheshire and with a further manufacturing facilities at Bredbury, Stockport.
The prime activity of the business is the manufacture of highly technical heating cables for use predominantly in the oil and gas and advanced processing industries.
Heat Trace’s ultimate parent company is Nibe Industrier, a Swedish owned company who are involved in many facets of electrical heating. Over it’s 70 years history, NIBE has grown into an international company with over 17,000 employees and a global presence. The company has been driven by a strong culture of entrepreneurship, a passion for corporate responsibility and with targeted growth, generated sales of just over GBP 2 billion in 2020.
The role is to provide support across the department with a focus on the sales ledger and credit control. Over 90% of Heat Trace’s sales are overseas so the role will involve liaising with overseas customers. Training will be provided to assist with some of the export tasks.
Main Areas of Responsibility
Key areas of responsibility will include but not limited to:
• Raising and processing of sales invoices, reports and credit notes.
• Chasing customers for payment on a timely basis and resolving account queries.
• Preparing weekly/monthly sales reports
• Reviewing/checking new orders and preparing weekly order report.
• Assisting with the annual and half year stock takes at all sites.
• Providing holiday cover within the accounts and export department.
• Supporting the Management Accountant with month end tasks
• Monitoring and reconciling petty cash and company credit card
• Assisting with the weekly wages
• Assisting with export during busy periods.
• General reception duties including but not limited to answering the telephone, relaying messages, welcoming visitors, hospitality for key visitors e.g. coffee/tea, buffet ordering, hotel bookings, post.
• Other administrative tasks as and when required to support the department
• Other duties as directed by the Financial Controller.
Skills and Qualities Required
• A Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Assertive and confident
• Good numeracy skills
• Good team player and customer orientated
• Good administration and computer skills, preferable SAGE accounting system experience but not essential
- Sector: Administration, Finance
- Contact: Mark Pritty
- Contact Email: Mark.Pritty@morson.com
- Contact Phone: 0161 707 1516
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 15 December 2021
- Job Ref: 196807MPY