over 1 year ago
Morson International are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a large Aerospace company in Yeovil Somerset. This is an ongoing contract position based within the Programme Control department.
They are looking for someone at a Junior level who may be looking to progress within Accounting to eventually become a fully trained Accounts Assistant.
You will be responsible for contracts, providing financial direction and advice to the programme leadership, ensuring fiduciary controls are implemented and maintained and ensuring budgeting, forecasting and reporting of the programme financials in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Assist experienced members of the team
- Provide support to the finance bid team using knowledge of projects under your control
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- All profit and loss and balance sheet items to the contract milestone reporting
- Support Ad Hoc requests from the Finance Management team
- AAT Qualified or currently working towards an AAT
- IT literate (Microsoft Packages)
- Interpersonal and team skills (Ability to support in effectively communicating and interacting at all levels of the company)
- Analytical skills, critical thinker and strong attention to detail
If this is a position that you are interested in, please apply today or contact for more information.