Up to £14.38 per hour
23 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to manage the weekly hours interface from Open Options into LN, resolving any errors in a timely manner and processing hours transfers into LN submitted by the business. Additional duties will include System access requests for both SAP and Baan, looking after IFS data transfers to SAP and some Payroll reconciliations.
Previous experience of working with Infor LN and SAP would be advantageous but not essential as on the job training will be given. Excellent Excel skills are a must. Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as and when needed, especially over period end, is essential.
- Managing the weekly Hours interface from Open Options to LN.
- Investigate and resolve any Interface errors in a timely manner.
- Process Hours transfers as and when submitted by the business.
- Daily IFS data transfers and error resolution.
- SAP/Baan System access control to comply with audit/policy requirements.
- Payroll Reconciliations.
- Backup to other members of the central finance systems team.
- Ensure procedures and work instructions are current and accurate.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Accounts assistant; accounts payable, accounts receivable; purchase ledger; sales ledger; SAP; SAGE; AAT; payroll; VAT returns; reconciliation; credit control; LN; Infor LN;