£11.94 - £14.71 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
7 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are currently looking for a accounts assistant to cover a 5 month period.
Your role will be to provide financial support for the Hampshire Highways contract
You will need experience of finance systems and the ability to use Excel.
You will be the responsible for
- - Invoice matching & entry into our Skanworks system
- - Goods receipt
- - Liaison with purchasing/depots to resolve queries
- - Contact with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- - Assist with staff time records
- - Committed to a high standard of accuracy
- - Resolve queries within deadlines
We're looking for
- - An experienced self-motivated finance assistant
- - Experience of finance systems
- - Strong problem solving skills
- - Good communicator both internally within and with our suppliers
- - Previous experience of purchase ledger a must have
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 21/12/18
Pay Rate: £11.94 - £14.71 per hour PAYE
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.