Up to £17.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to start on the 3rd September until 31st December.
We are looking for an experienced Accountants Assistant to work as part of our Finance Team to ensure accurate and timely cost capture.
The focus of the role will be the cost capture and the resulting P&Ls and Balance sheets and the ability to work as part of an accounting team responsible for the contracts in the South West.
The prime elements of the role will cover:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Subcontractor invoice processing
- Intercompany recharges
- Sales invoicing
- Payroll submissions for overtime & one off payments
- Cost corrections
- Expenses review and post
- Resolve queries within deadlines
- Retain a network or contacts across the wider Skanska business
- Liaise with the local commercial and operational teams
- Support month end close routine and systems reconciliation
- Adhoc research and analysis assignments
We're looking for:
- Strong financial skills with relevant accounting experience
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation experience
- A strong problem solver
- Good IT system skills (Excel to pivot tables a must)
- Relevant training or qualifications - AAT or equivalent - desirable
- Experience of a fast pace constantly improving environment
This is a 4 month temp to perm vacancy based in north Bristol for the first 4 months but will be a requirement to work at a different location in south Bristol - candidate must be flexible
The position will be based at South Bristol:
North Somerset BS25 5RJ
Initially, training will take place for several months in North Bristol at:
Bristol BS32 4SY
So the candidate needs to be mobile, and an allowance for mileage/extra travel time during training will be given.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly