£9.50 - £11 per hour
25 days ago
What you'll be doing
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will have the following accountabilities:
- Scan & process all paper-based invoices, ensuring compliance to processes and procedures
- Accurate processing of manual invoices, including appropriate coding and ensuring relevant approval received.
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve any resulting queries & discrepancies which may arise.
- Deal with telephone & e-mail queries from internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Accurate processing of three-way match vendor invoices, matching vendor invoice to the goods receipt/purchase order
- Solve queries on mismatched invoices and orders in conjunction with the procurement and site teams
- Ensure that supplier accounts are paid in accordance with agreed terms
Who we're looking for:
You will have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated with an aptitude to accept responsibility for own learning and development
- Organised with the ability to prioritise and multi task due to high volumes of work and tight deadlines
- Meticulous and accurate with impeccable attention to detail
- A confident communicator with a good telephone manner and able to build relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong customer focus and a passion for quality service delivery
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Flexible and able to adapt to working in different teams as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you believe you have the skills to be a part of this great organisation, please apply!
**Also applications will only be condsidered if you are immediately available to start.