Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, E. Midlands, England
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
My client an major infrastructure specialist, directly employs more than 4,000 engineers, professional managers and skilled operatives across the world. They operate in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia and the Middle East.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Managing obligations to suppliers
- Processing bank deposits
- Reconciling financial statements
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
You will need to be a good communicator with the ability to present and explain financial information to all levels of management with a high standard of written presentational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytic skills
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to adapt style of communication depending on the audience and the nature of the information being communicated
If you fit the above profile and are seeking a new opportunity that will lead to bigger things in the future, please call Joyin on 0161-707-1516 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.