4 months ago
The accounting assistant is responsible for completion of AR invoicing to our Client. Also, providing support to the finance and accounts payable teams..
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
* Prepare and fact check invoices and associated backup prior to sending out
* Prepare and send monthly AR aginagingtements
* Follow up on overdue AR
* Research invoice disputes
* Record cash receipts in the accounting program
* Recording Accounts Payable Invoices and making the Vendor payments via check, ACH, or ACHe for Clients Finance Corporation into the accounting program and banking systems.
* Assisting the staff accountant with government reports
* Assisting TUSA AP coTUSAnator as necessary
* Download monthly reporting information from subsidiaries
* Provide administrative support to the Finance team
* Documenting and maintaining job processes.
* Other projects and duties as needed.
* Experience working with a major ERP system such ERPSAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft preferred.
* Competency in process improvement and documentation
* Experience working for a multi-national commultipreferred
* Working towards a degree in finance and/or accounting or equivalent experience
* Strong communication skills to provide effective communication to US & International contacts
* Excellent computer skills, including MS suites skills, with an emphasis on proficiency in Excel
* Strong critical thinking and analytical aptitude
* analyticalized with solid judorganizedle to multitask