29 days ago
* Upon receiving trading related invoices/provisions, check against supporting documents and reconcile differences through follow-up with Bridge System to ensure reconciliation and control of consistency between the Trade system and Accounting bookings
* Timely preparation/verification of journal vouchers in SAP accounting system within the relevant trading month to ensure accurate treatment for revenue, cost, hedging and inventory booking and maintain ERP General Ledger data.
* Complete AR /AP journal entries in the SAP accounting system.
* Prepare trading operational analysis, AR/AP analysis and other variance analysis etc.
* Ensure the correct reconciliation of month-end trading bookings and update the relevant journal vouchers/Schedule.
* Assist in internal and external account audit, CT audit and other reviews if required.
* Assist Accounts Team Leader to liaise with HQ and other Group entities on various issues.
* Perform other trade accounting related duties if assigned, i.e. prepare the relevant bank reconciliations, submit reports to relevant Local authority, assist SOX walkthrough test and report.
* Assist Accounts Team Leader for miscellaneous accounting issues and perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
* Establish and coordinate system integrations between SAP and Bridge
* Perform monthly finance budget & month-end analysis
* File and review Corporation Tax, VAT, EC Sales list & Intrastat, US sales tax, Withholding tax
Certificate of Residence & W8 / FCTCA Form
* Complete hedging accounting task and test hedge effectiveness
* Solid knowledge of international/UK accounting principles and practices
* Degree level education
* Accounting professional qualification essential, full qualification preferred but part-
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
qualified will be considered, e.g. ACCA or ACA
* Mandarin speaker
* Familiar with SAP accounting systems (training will be provided) and Microsoft packages
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and under pressure at times at key times of the month
* Ability to use professional judgment and common sense in problem solving and decision making for accounting issues
* Attention to detail
* Must be a good team player
* At least 5 years working experience in a similar accounting role
* Knowledge of oil industry/trading environment is essential
* Understanding/knowledge of finance best practices