Walsall, West Midlands
£241.00 - £312.00 per day
24 days ago
Accountant; Walsall; Up to £312/day LTD or £ 241/day PAYE 6 month contract
We require an Accountant to work for our client based in Walsall and the main purpose of role will be process mapping and development, co-ordinating and assisting the change process to implement a robust control environment.
Map key internal processes for process engineering
Develop and redesign, with key stakeholders across the operation, processes that support a robust and efficient financial control environment
Reporting development for monitoring and business insight
Master data analytics and completeness review
Work with stakeholders across the business to deliver developments to a timetable
Track and report progress against a development roadmap
Report and track process redesign and change development against agreed delivery matrix across all business areas
Compliance assessment and mapping development paths against control deficiencies
Change management including monitoring and communication of progress
Operational review and application of internal audit or SOX controls
Excellent IT skills, including a high level of Excel proficiency and experience of using ERP and reporting tools
Prior involvement in a systems implementation would be useful
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain good Internal relationships.
* Ability to act as a credible representative of the company to external parties.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve desired results.
* Experience of working in an automotive / engineering environment is desirable
* Qualified / part qualified accountant
* Work in compliance with established Company policies and procedures
* Demonstrate uncompromising safety, integrity & commitment at all times
* Carry out any other reasonable requests as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
* Have or be willing to obtain the relevant level of security clearance and maintain the relevant level of clearance throughout your employment. Security clearance is a mandatory requirement for your role.
We require an Accountant who understands financial processes and can map and document as they are currently, and then support the team on site as we map how they should be.
Ideally you would have looked at processes before either as audit work or on a project, ie have done some processing mapping previously so are able to hit the ground running
You will need to be confident in liaising with operations
Will be on-site when required (reviews, initial setup and induction etc.) but will be setup for home working Interviews - via telephone
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy