3 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven Account Manager to join our successful and rapidly expanding recruitment team based at our offices in Daventry. This is an excellent role for an experienced recruiter who is passionate about client management and providing first-class recruitment solutions.
Working onsite with one of our prestigious clients, specific responsibilities include:
- Sourcing high-quality active and passive candidates from a variety of channels including advertising, internal and external databases, headhunting, networking, referrals, and job fairs.
- Managing the full candidate recruitment process including screening candidates via telephone and face-to-face, organising interviews, providing feedback, and overseeing offer and rejection processes.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions in-line with client SLAs.
- Building a strong candidate network and talent pool.
- Interacting daily with clients, acting as the lead point of contact for any and all matters, developing and managing trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders.
- Developing innovative recruitment campaigns and strategies to increase both Morson and clients' profile and employer brand within the market.
- Resource planning with clients to anticipate future staffing needs.
- Negotiating contracts and close agreements in order to maximise profit.
- Forecasting and track key account metrics, preparing reports on account status.
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing clients, collaborating with our business development team to ensure growth attainment.
We're looking for somebody with experience of managing the recruitment needs of multiple stakeholders either in house or within an agency environment, and are interested in speaking to recruiters from all industries. First class candidate sourcing skills, and a proven track record in service delivery are essential. Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and team collaboration skills are required, as the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels in a confident and professional manner is key. A proactive, analytical approach is essential for success in this role.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus structure, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, and an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
If you want to work within a supportive team that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for colleagues, get in touch with us today.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.