3 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with nearly 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven and innovative account manager with a strong background in account management and client delivery (ideally within the recruitment sector) to join our London based team in our well-located office in Southwark near to Borough Market and The Shard. From here we select and supply engineering professionals and consultants to the leading companies in the UK and worldwide.
As an account manager your focus will be client management, candidate attraction, service delivery and job placements. Some travel to the client site, based in Essex, is required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for full service delivery of one of our biggest client accounts, adhering to sector specific legislation and client contractual agreements
- Develop, secure or maintain incremental business within the account, improving revenue
- Deliver account growth plans in line with agreed activity targets
- Meet and where possible exceed customer satisfaction levels ensuring retention of existing business and enabling growth
- Consistently deliver account SLA requirements
- Ensure the supply of suitable candidates from the wider recruitment team
- Ensure optimum delivery of end-to-end recruitment process within the account
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in recruitment is essential
- Experienced in account management, or someone who has enjoyed the 360 role, but now wants to focus on delivery and account management
- Self-motivated individual
- Proven track record of hitting targets, good billings
- Confidence to relay all information back to the delivery consultants
- Ambition to be at the forefront of the account for the client
- Experience within engineering sector recruitment is an advantage
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.