Account Manager (Rail) - Local
Vital Human Resources are recruiting for an Account Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Account Manager
Responsible to: Account Director
Job Base: Local Office - the successful candidate will be based where they live
- To assist the business in resourcing labour in line with the job requisitions received whilst ensuring the training requirements of all operatives are being met.
- To manage, develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- Receive orders from client whilst remaining their first point of call
- Liaise with all branches to see who can fill the order
- If local branches can not fill, resource local labour
- Register candidates using the VHRL registration process
- Maintain a resource spreadsheet, detailing jobs received and whether they are filled/unfilled. As well as candidates that have been accepted by the client
- Maintain Planner in Peoplesoft, ensuring mitigating risk is managed where fatigue is recognised
- Be on-call contact as and when required
- Identify Operatives suitable for client orders
- Check operative competencies are up to date
- Complete required reports for the Exec team
- To ensure that the account administration is kept up to date with timely responses back to the client
- Support the company in achieving it's aims and objectives, as set out in the Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time
If you think you are suitable for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Lorraine.Reece @vital.uk.com