Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
about 1 month ago
Morson International are looking for an Account Manager Public Sector in Eastern Cape for our client who are a leading Global Telecommunications and Service provider in South Africa.
1 Define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer strong relationships, and get full support from the clients to position our company against other OEMs.
2 Be responsible for the market insight, identifies the business opportunities and build the business plan for the coming 2 or 3years to achieve financial growth.
3 Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
4 Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
5 Help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients' future needs
- Good selling skills
- Effective communications skills
- Persuasive and Presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Must be able to work in a structured manner
- Developed problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi task
Required Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, ICT or related qualification will be an advantage
- At least 8 years sales experience in account and channel At least 3 years sales experience within the ICT industry with the proven successful track record
- Working knowledge and experience selling complex technology solutions to large enterprise customers
- Proven business development experience and ability to meet target
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generating of leads
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.