Den Haag, South Holland
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Morson is recruiting on behalf of a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure across telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services. Our client is recruiting for a:
Account Management - Healthcare
* Seek out, identify and develop business opportunities within the Enterprise industries across the healthcare sector.
* Collect and analyze all sales & marketing information.
* Create reference selling cases icw (Eco) partners.
* Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions.
* Promote the full range of solutions to defined customers.
* Produce and deliver formal business proposals, quotations and presentations.
* Create co-operative business plans with customers and their partners and help to define new business models and support product features.
* Create Sales Account plans which will identify, quantify, and recommend Sales action plans to address new business opportunities consistent with overall company strategy.
* Work with the solutions team to achieve a successful result.
* Organize company resources from local level, region and HQ to ensure winning top projects.
* Be able to provide industry best practice sharing and setting overall standards.
* Keep up-to-date on all relevant technologies and products. Commitment to self-development.
* Publicly present solutions at end-customers, exhibitions, forums, workshops, etc.
1. Experience in healthcare with ability to build relationships with senior contacts
2. IP/IT related working background
3. Deep understanding of Enterprise Market and a clear view of break-through strategy.
1. Good leadership in working with different departments and people
2. Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast growing organization
3. Demonstrated an ability to differentiate from competition in a competitive landscape
Dutch and English fluency (MANDATORY).
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.