€100000 - €120000 per annum
8 months ago
Morson International are working with a global leading ICT solution provider who are expanding their enterprise business across Europe.
As an Account Manager for enterprise business, you will be responsible for management of Named Account business (enterprise products and solutions) in Belgium. You will have the following responsibilities:
* Business development, includes: hunting for new Named Accounts with the the client Enterprise solutions portfolio (network, security, server, storage, datacenter, hybrid cloud, big data…)
* Market development, includes: Named Account customer relationship management, internal resource coordination, pipeline & competition management, etc.
* Follow up and execute business strategy from local & regional office
* Coordinate with local team and synchronize key market progress
* High touch part of end customers in Verticals (priority: Government & Public Sector etc.)
* Minimum 8 years of ICT industry service experience
* Strong knowledge of enterprise business, especially in Verticals organization & strategy
* Knowledge of solution selling.
* Network of contacts in the Belgian enterprise market by preference in the Government, Finance, Energy segment
* Spoken Dutch and French skills, written and spoken English skills.
* Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability
* Able to travel in Belgium & Luxembourg
* Customer-orientated mindset, and the desire to make a difference
* Mindset to work together with integration partners and strive for win-win
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.