Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000.00 per annum + 13,000 OTE
29 days ago
Are you experienced at providing excellent customer service and maintaining key relationships with clients, Passionate about IT? Would you like the opportunity to join a company that offers fantastic training and career progression opportunities? Well this is a role for you.
My client is a nationally recognised IT service provider, who provide digital infrastructure products, service and business solutions to over 1.7 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking to hire determined and passionate Account Managers to identify opportunities across a set account base, you'll develop key relationships across these accounts and actively seek to understand their business requirements both short and long term, providing excellent customer service in all transactions.
***Please note this is a desk based Account Management position***
- Structured training and career progression opportunities (Weekly 1-2-1's and support)
- Opportunity to move into Senior/ field based Account Manager role in less than a year.
- 25 days holiday
- Retail discounts
- Private medical & dental
Main Responsibilities for the Account Manager
- To develop an existing customer base - achieving set weekly and monthly activity and revenue/ profit targets.
- Have input into the strategy used in promote and sell through any product
- To deliver a first-class level of customer service to your clients by ensuring you follow through all aspects of the sales process and this will be managed against KPIs.
- Daily contact with regular accounts and building key customer relationships
- Giving constant market information to accounts
- Report and analyse if accounts progress to sales manager
- Dealing with any account issues with the Sales Managers
- Work with internal departments to ensure all areas of the account are being run effectively / projects within timeline
- Identify opportunities within your account base across portfolio
- Advise and consult with customers to define and achieve value add for them.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Sales experience in a targeted sales environment
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to learn new process and systems in a fast-paced environment (training provided on the internal systems used)
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive telephone manner with timely response to customer queries in order to resolve these
- Computer skills including experience of Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a team and across departments
- Experience of strategic thinking that will enable the maximisation of portfolio opportunities from the account base
In conclusion, I am looking to speak to experienced Account Managers with a strong track record in selling either IT software/ hardware, telecommunications, telephony, security solutions, cloud and hosing, data storage and visualisation or anything in between. Basically if you have experience selling anything IT, I want to hear from you! Click apply below for IMMEDIATE consideration.