17 days ago
Our Client based in Darwen has a requirement for an experienced Account Manager to support their continued growth. The ideal candidates will be hands on with a thorough understanding of the manufacturing environment and a strong background in customer facing roles. As an experienced manager, you will be the primary customer interface to the business and oversee the day-to-day experience of the customer. A background in engineering / scheduling and/or projects is desirable.
· Develop and project manage customer rate/recovery plans
· Own and control the contract review process.
· Own customer demand profile and sales plans, yearly / monthly.
· Report on performance to rolling plan (revenue, margins, price, volume)
· Customer communication focal routine reviews, on and off site
· Interface to customer VOC (delivery & quality) and timely resolution
· Coordinate site production rate readiness with the planning team.
· Ensure goal alignment between Customers and Program scorecard metrics and reports.
· Partner with planning team to develop, establish and implement OTD processes/metrics, guidelines and policies.
· Interface with multi-functional teams within the business to support better supply-demand planning.
· Report on Customer Experience.
MRP / scheduling knowledge Manufacturing
MS Power Point, Excel, Word Etc. Communication skills Organisational / Time Management
Professional & trustworthy Motivated & self-driven problem-solving mentality Reliable & flexible
Ability to organise own workload. Customer driven.
Has a flexible attitude towards role with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Is an analytical thinker who is systems oriented and can work with statistical data.
Ability to motivate employees and driven towards success