Up to £14.42 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
12 days ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for an Accommodation Assistant to be based in South East London.
Reporting to the Accommodation manager, the Accommodation Assistant will support the provision of a professional and dedicated relocation service across the DHSC estate. This should include the co-ordination of all aspects of the day to day movement of staff around the estate and updating of drawings and associated records accordingly.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, in particular the PPE mandate
- Work alongside the Accommodation Manager in developing move plans and schedules
- Undertake and support space planning activities as required
- Assist in managing the day to day churn activity across the estate, to include a moves pack to guide building users throughout the move from initiation to completion
- Assist in ensuring all moves documentation is co-ordinated appropriately before, during and after each move
- Provide on-site moves coordination and post-move support including outside normal working hours, when required
- Ensure works are completed within contract SLAs via in house agility system
- Assist in the supervision of subcontractors in relation to moves as required and in accordance with all processes and procedures (particularly the PPE mandate)
- Develop relationships with related functions and trades (e.g. IT) to ensure all aspects of the move are carried out successfully
- Carry out customer feedback surveys
- Monitor and track furniture assets across the estate and update furniture asset list
- Implement and manage furniture stores inventory for London sites
- Work alongside other team members to provide a reliable, consistent service to the client. Respond to all requests in a timely manner
- Manage and update signage across the estate
- Track recycling and reuse of furniture
- Support future implementation of BIM model
- Provide cover for Accommodation Manager when required
Please note that this is a contract position to start ASAP running until 31/05/19
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.