City of London, London
£200.00 - £300.00 per annum
9 months ago
* Matching of inventory data against supplier costs in order to identify circuit migration opportunities to reduce NetEx (Network Expenditure) spend. Scenarios may include:
o More cost efficient alternative vendors service.
o A cost efficient use of an On-Net solution, leveraging our own network as opposed to a leased solution.
o Disconnect opportunities.
* Identifying alternative access solutions for end of life 3rd party products.
* Identifying alternative access solutions in support of strategic Network development.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
* Experience of working in a telecommunications environment and knowledge of Network access products (SDH, Ethernet, Fibre etc.) is highly desirable.
* Highly proficient in analysing large & potentially complex data.
* Attention to detail (critical).
* Ability to manage competing priorities and workload.
LOCATION: Fleet Place, London WORKING HRS: 40 hrs/week
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO A SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF BPSS CHECK