Manchester, Greater Manchester
11 months ago
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 6-month FTC (likely to be made permanent)
We are actively recruiting on behalf of a well-known organisation for an Administrative Assistant. This is an initial 6-month fixed term contract, based on site in Carrington.
- General office duties including word processing, mail merging, photocopying, faxing and filing
- Produce forms, booklets and newsletters
- Maintenance of the database and maintaining accurate records
- Produce data, reports, spreadsheets
- Maintain the calendar
- Deal with incoming enquiries
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required
- Manage stationery stock
Key skills required:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills; including MS office
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known Manchester brand, working with a dynamic team in a fast paced, exciting environment.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.