Up to £15.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 month ago
4 months/ perm
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and are looking for a temp AC service engineer to cover an initial 4 month period.
To perform all planned and unplanned engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient HVAC department.
- Support the Line Manager in the day to day implementation of policies, procedures and standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities and provide high quality service to customers in accordance with:
- Integrated Management System
- Employee Handbook
- Business Plan
- Client Company Safety Procedures / Instructions
- Client Contract
- Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is completed according to the plan of work ensuring the all appropriate documentation is in place and that all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Complete appropriate records and documentation as required, including but not limited to, timesheets, job dockets, work orders, site audits and inspections and testing certification.
- Ensure that all your technical training and capability is kept up-to-date.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification / documentation is completed in accordance with client requirements.
- Liaise with and respond to the helpdesk in ensuring that urgent maintenance tasks are dealt with in accordance with contracted response times and that high standards of customer care are maintained.
- Ensure good housekeeping and working practices are maintained and ensure that you represent us in a professional manner at all times.
- Obtain quotations and provide necessary information for the raising of orders to ensure task completion as required with a focus on offering the best possible value for money solution that is available.
- Identify and implement operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service.
- Perform the role of call-out engineer as required in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Perform the role of WSO (Work Supervisory Officer) as required.
- Maintain specialist Plant and Equipment in support of client's production programmes as trained to do so.
- Assist in other ad hoc functions within skills level, training and experience on an as-instructed basis Purpose.
- To perform all planned and unplanned engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient HVAC department supporting client sites
Must hold FGAS cat 1.
NVQ in refrigeration and air conditioning.
Knowledge of Daikin and Mitsubishi VRV systems essential.
Knowledge of BMS systems.
Hours: 8-1630, 30mins for lunch
Pay Rate: £15.00 ph
Length of Job: 30/07/2018 - 02/12/2019
PLEASE NOTE- this is a temp role with possibility to become perm after 3 months.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.