Up to £30000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile Engineers, to large residential facilities and they are currently looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to be based in Swindon.
You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance to a range of AC systems within the commercial buildings.
- Carry out the service and maintenance of the diverse types of air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- Execute installation works of air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment as and when required
- Conduct site surveys and inspections
- Attend shift working when required
- Attend the training programs
- Perform the clerical duties as required by the job
- Technical Certificate or Diploma in Refrigeration / Air-Conditioning
- Possess a valid driving license
- Possess good communication skills
- Demonstrate experience in the Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning industry as a service mechanic or technician
- Should have a sound knowledge of pipefitting and brazing techniques as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry
- Should have a sound knowledge of electrical and electronic fault diagnosis as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry
- Knowledge of BMS
- Call out 1 in 6
- Van provided
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.