3rd Line Support Engineer
Infrastructure and Support
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
19 days ago
3rd Line Support Engineer, Routing, Switches, CCNP, SC Clearance, NPPV3 Clearance, Service Requests, Incident Management
3rd Line Support Engineer required for our client based in the Hatfield, Hertfordshire area for an initial 6 month contract. Please note this role is Inside IR35.
Also due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
- Utilising experience and evolving technical ability to resolve technical incidents, service requests, changes or problems relating to "Data Services" portfolio.
- Deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLA's.
- To escalate and manage incidents and requests to vendors in a timely fashion.
- Management and documentation of information relating to customer incidents, service requests, change and problem, and the effective communication of progress of such events to all stakeholders in line with internal process.
- Collaborate with all business units to bring about timely resolution of technical issues.
- Development of training, tools and processes to ensure teams increase and develop technical capability.
- Perform as an integral member of the Data Services team providing 24x7x365 service participating in an on-call support rota outside of core hours.
- Responsible for pro-active review and maintenance of customer infrastructure.
- Participate in the portfolio governance, service design and solutions assurance process to ensure our technical propositions are fit for customer and scalable for the business.
- Provide input and approval within the 'Acceptance into Service' process for new customers.
- 5+ years working within a systems integrator support environment as a highly skilled technical engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of EMS products, customer IT systems and applications.
- Experience of working across the service lifecycle, supporting and costing bids as a subject matter expert.
- Possesses a deep level technical knowledge of Data Services technologies and associated management applications.
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated version of your CV.